♥ Jerry ♥



Useless me . Im the most non hearted person . I've killed many lives . My hamster , hamtaree , my rabbit , dee . even my latest cat that I love the most among of them , Jerry . I didn't let them to live freely , comfortable and nice . I give them the worst life . I give them the worst place ever to sleep . I give them the worst , terrible food to eat . Also i didn't wash them cleanly . I just let them doing that by themselves . I was so scared to doing all that . its too dirty to clean their places , it was to annoying to wash them everyday . they gave me PROBLEMS ! My mom always scoldingggg me . i was so irresponsible . She was so dissappointed with me . Until one day , Jerry was missing . at that time I was so worried . where he could've been ? merajuk ka ? he hates me ? ohmy . then I searched for him every single time . Two days later , he came back . His legs was full of wounds . He's too weak to walk by himself . then took him to my room . I cleaned his wounds . but it was too painfull . so i decided to take him to clinics . He has been treats so well there . then when i took him home , i gave 100% attention to him . I washed him everyday , i feed him , i gave him medicine every night . At that time I realised all my mistakes . I love him more more and more after that . But then , one day , Jerry wanna go to the toilet nearby , he walked away then he collapse ! I was sooo worried . I sob so hard until I lost my voice . when he try to wake up , he fall down , he cannot walk anymore , HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING accept for whispering miowww miowww slowly . I gave him some food , but he can't swallow it . i gve him some mdicine but he refused . My heart crushed hardly pranggg . Then , one of my friend told me to give my cat some honey mix with water . SHOCKED . He drink it ! I was soooooo HAPPY . He looks better than before . i was so blessfull ! I cry again and give my thanks to Allah :)
Then , a few days later , Jerry had a bleeding . I took him to hospital , but doctor said " I DON'T THINK HE CAN KEEP LIVING WITH HIS CONDITION LIKE THIS " . at that time , prangggg . i lose all hope . i feel like , im dying . PENYESALAN YANG TERAMAT . doctor said , treat him well . -yes doctor . thanks -_-
After a few weeks he'd been lying on his bed weakly , he died . In my arms . Can't deny that i feel so terrible towards him and myself . bad me . But also i feel happy to take a good care of him before his death . I can feel it until now . he was like my own baby . I can't forget him . I love him so much . I want to thank him for making my life happy again . Thanks so much sayangg . I love you . I hope we can meet again in syurga one day , InsyaAllah . Wait for me okay syggg =')

Thanks to Admin Hannie for helping me and my cat . Honey is good for our body . keke . Nad , amirah , nani chan , anis fairuuz . thanks jugak sbb hampa dh bagi semangat kat aku . I called nad right after Jerry's death . keke . melalak aku .
*SORRY FOR SOME BROKEN WORDS . Terima Kasih semua ^^,
I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment